Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Body Image

I didn't plan on posting again until I had some more concrete answers and thoughts about the questions I posed for myself yesterday but I just came across this video and I really wanted to share. It truly illustrates the struggles we go through and the pressure we put on ourselves to look a certain way. It makes me so sad that we struggle so much to just appreciate ourselves for who we are and how we look. It really shouldn't be like this... so my hope is for any women out there who might read this... even if just for today ... be happy and confident with your appearance... and for any men out there reading this... go home and hug your lady and tell her how absolutely beautiful she is.
http://aplus.com/a/this-woman-wants-to-change-how-we-look-at-our-bodies


1 comment: